Saturday, July 12, 2008

ROCK-a-bye, baby!

Let me introduce you to a little rocker dude that I met a couple of weeks ago. Not only did he rock the session, he clearly rocks his parent's world . . . in the very best way!


The session with this family was great - they were up for anything! Love that. Clothing flew off . . .

. . . a little visitor flew in . . .



. . . and time flew by because we were all having such a good time. I had so many images to choose from, I thought I'd just preview a few.




Are these guys not gorgeous??

Thank you, thank you to little P and his parents for a rockin' good time. Can't wait to share the rest with you.

And a little sidenote - I won't be checking my emails for the next few days as I'll be at a wedding extravaganza (guest, not photographer). I'll be back next week -- until then . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

So great, as always Jenny Drake! I love that almost every time I check your blogs there is a new one...very impressive for us procrastinator types! I am trying to get to our blog and trying to be inspired by you.

Keep the pictures coming, love them all!! So proud of you chickie!

Anonymous said...

That last comment was me, Shauna. I forgot to sign off on it! Thanks for the "anonymous" tip for leaving comments!

love your faraway friend, Shauna

ps - I think Mr. Hurley would be very proud of your blogging. He always did love your "flowery" writing skills. It adds a certain Jenny charm!