Thursday, March 20, 2008

It's a . . . .

GIRL! T-bone's little sister, Juliet, is already making her mark on this world:


Let me tell you, these two couldn't be sweeter. And so fortunate to have two of the most awesome parents around. These kids are loved.


Miss Jules is officially my first new-newbie shoot - she was one week old! I learned alot -- the lesson I seem to be repeating over and over is the one about not posing the kids. I get the best shots when the family is just interacting and being comfortable. Seems like common sense, but . . . not so much.

Here is Juliet with her Daddy. Yes, he is as bashful as his wife. No face-shots, please.


LOVE little girls and their Dads. LOVE this little girl.

Congratulations B & S . . . .

3 comments:

Dana said...

How come no one has commented on these?!!! Fabulous job, Jenn...you're getting good so quickly ;) Sorry I missed your call...next time.

Anonymous said...

just so you know, you are fabulous!!! the picture of juliet in brett's arms melts my heart and makes me fall deeper in love with my family!!

Anonymous said...

LOVE these shots. Makes me want to have a baby just so you can photograph him/her!!