Friday, September 12, 2008

Fall is . . .

I love fall. So much. Crisp morning air. Cozy sweaters and chilly hands. I've always felt that way . . . and while I would say that sometimes I'm not so good with change, I think it is the transition of fall that I adore.
And right now, I have a lot of changin' goin' on! I'm SO excited to have finally decided to officially start a small photography business . . .
I've spent time with some awesome families over the summer who have helped me to build my portfolio and learn just what it is about photography that I love. And while I feel like I am still learning everyday, my families have made feel that the work that I have done for them is valued and cherished . . .
So please stay tuned as I roll out what is happening with me! I am working on my website, my pricing, and the collections and product I will offer. I'm going to have a day (or two) of mini-sessions for those who want a few captures for Christmas cards and the like . . . those are going to have to happen soon! And amidst it all, I'm going to take a breath and enjoy fall. I hope you are too . . .
p.s. the bluejay image is for my son, Will - I know it's not the greatest shot, but it was his little thrilled face as we snuck closer that made it so beauty-full

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

SO excited about the website! Yay! Good for you! Onto the big leagues! You have SO arrived, and are MORE than ready! Can't wait, superstar! XOXO Steph