Thursday, September 25, 2008

Under the boardwalk . . .

Okay, it wasn't a boardwalk, it was a bridge. But I think it's going to be one of my new favorite-ist places to shoot. And what is better than an awesome new location? Oh, I'll tell you - my first shoot with TWINS!

These little feet belong to two of the sweetest little girls I know. Truth be told, one of them is my 4 year old son's girlfriend from playgroup.
I personally think he is sweet on both of them because he talks about them all the time.

And let me tell you, these two have the type of wonderful imaginations that can only come from wonderful parents who help them experience the world all sorts of ways. I love to watch them all play together.

And, what I like most about spending time with 'A' and 'T' is that you can so clearly see their differences. I let them pick where they wanted to sit and they totally picked opposite art. Take Miss 'A' here, for example:


And now Miss 'T':



And their sameness comes in a shared peace, and comfort, in eachother's company. It's quite moving, really.


And look at my lovely friend Trish, with her hubby. In the time that we spent together, their love for eachother and their family was palpable and I think that rocks.

Thank you, gals & guy, for letting me capture your family. I cannot WAIT to share the rest . . .

Trish, see you tomorrow night for chips & dip and a whole lotta spandex! :) Man, great friends are priceless. Thanks, lady.

- jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gorgeous one of Trish and Duane!!
And I love the whole family shot. So sweet!
-Amy

Anonymous said...

Jenny
These are terrific! Can't wait to see the rest.
Duane

Anonymous said...

Ah, what a nice family shot!
Pamela