Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Happy Birthday ROCKSTAR!!

It seems like just yesterday that I was blogging about this excellent family and their gorgeous little guy. See that here.


If time has flown for me, imagine how quickly it has gone for them! Uh, can you say gorgeous mama?

Little P is one year old. His big gorgeous eyes remain big and gorgeous. His fuzzy peach hair has grown long enough to sport a mohawk. He has truly grown into a cool dude. Gee, wonder why?

I love taking pictures of this family. They just are. Perfectly them. It makes it easy to capture their joy. Sigh.
I have to say that these shots are totally random in terms of how much I adore them. I heart so many, many more from our shoot but grabbed these few to peek to the fam TODAY, on the BIG BIRTH DAY.

Okay, I lied. Not totally random. THIS ONE is one of my ABSOLUTE FAVORITES. A reminder of what awesomeness created the little rocker in the first place:

Family, I know that today your hearts are filled with momentous love for each other and most importantly, for the little guy that has changed your world. Can it only have been a year?

Congratulations to ALL OF YOU for growing a year older. Together. Wishes of balloons and cake and giggles for your whole year through.

11 comments:

Natalie Haney said...

Love, love, love the urban look! What a cute family!! And yes I agree, the last one is also my favorite. Great job Jen!

Dreaming Tree Photography said...

I love your style. It is cool, funky and fun. You do a fantastic job at capturing life's moments :)

Allison Whitaker said...

Love your fun photos...I would have to agree with your comment. The photo of mom and dad nose to nose is gorgeous! Well Done!

Alissa Hall said...

These are SO COOL! Ubertrendy. Love them.

audrey hayes said...

I have said it before, but I am amazed by your talent. I wish you lived in my town so you could take photos of my family.

Carmsicle said...

I just fell in love with them all, all over again :)

annette said...

great shots! everyone always seems to be having a great time during your photo shoots...you included!

Laura Brett said...

What a beautiful family, love the location!

Kim Hill said...

Oh this is great - love the photojournalistic approach. Great job!

BETH said...

I love the location- what a fabulous family.

Lori Connellan said...

Your photos are excellent - clear with good composition. I'm especially taken with the locations you are using and the way you are capturing the personalities of this family! Nice job!