Tuesday, April 15, 2008

Mommy's Boy

So I've just started sifting through the pictures I took of my sweeter-bum nephew, Ray, while visiting last week. There are many, many cute shots due to the fact that he is pretty much a perfect little subject to shoot. This is the first one I took that day:


Yup, it's also one of my favorites. It captures how much Ray has grown and how much his Mommy adores him.

It is also almost the only one I have that Ray is looking at the camera. And this is because his Mom is behind him. As I went through my shots, I realized that in almost every single capture, Ray is not staring lovingly into his Auntie's lens, but is looking at his Mommy! Hmmmm . . . my sister-in-law may be banned during the next shoot. Just kidding . . .

Definitely more of Ray to follow but just had to get something new up! Thanks again C&A for the visit. We loved, loved, loved seeing you. Have you recovered yet?

1 comment:

Chris said...

That was one of my favourites too. We've recovered completely - you're welcome anytime!