Wednesday, April 9, 2008

Where have I been?

Aw, I love that people care! Thanks for the enqueries. My lack of blogging has been due to some road trips to visit friends and fam. I now have a whole whackload of new pics to process . . . yet, I am still working on some of my images from previous shoots. Here is one of my new favorites:



I also want to share that I have some exciting stuff going on for me in photography world! Let me nerd out for a minute . . .

I have booked myself into a photography workshop in August that I am SOOO excited about. More on that later but let me just say that I am totally STOKED!! Have we used that word since the early nineties? Let me be the first to bring it back, baby. (quieter now) STOKED.

AND, I have plans to shoot some absolutely gorgeous children this month. Really excited about that.

AND, I think I have my groove back. Hm!

1 comment:

Dana said...

nice conversion! glad to have you back!