Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Scooch!

This is Miss Spencer. I just want to scooch her all day. She is pretty much the softest, sweetest, pinkest little six month old on the planet right now.

If I facebooked Spencer's parents, we would fall under the how-do-you-know-each-other category of "we took a course together." Kev and I actually took prenatal class with her parents when we were all having our first babes, over three years ago.

You know when you see people for the first time and decide that you want to be friends with them from across the room without even having met them first? Okay, so it sounds a little stalker-ish, but that's how I felt about Spencer's Mom and Dad. They exuded genuine happiness.

And they obviously still do because Miss Spencer smiles. And smiles. And smiles.


Spencer has inherited the exudes-genuine-happiness and the I'm-kinda-cool-but-still-really-fun gene.


I also took some pics of Spencer's older sister Cassidy three years ago when she was the same age. It was so nice to be asked back! And when I was at their house, I saw the pictures that I had taken back then, hanging on the wall. I've never seen my pictures hanging on somebody's wall like they were just meant to be there. Hm! I liked it.

Anyway, check this out. This is Cassidy from my 2005 pre-digital days:

And this is Spencer now:


Too much fun. PLUS when I was there, I was lucky enough to capture Cassidy again. And Aries. The dog. More on that later. Thanks guys -- it was so great to see you -- it's been way too long.

1 comment:

Tom and Nance said...

Jenny,
Nance and I absolutely looooove those pictures. We didn't think you could repeat the work you did with Cassidy, but you certainly did! We will definitely be making more room on our walls to hang your work. Thank you so much for these wonderful memories.