Monday, June 16, 2008

Baby's Next Top Model . . .

So I was recently welcomed into a gorgeous home by a cool couple to photograph their suh-weet little guy. Finn's Mom and I go way way back, through our Moms' friendship, and even though we didn't grow up together, we grew up together. I was so thrilled when she got ahold of me to take some pics of her wonderful little dude.

Mr. Finn is absolutely a next top model. He started out the shoot strong, but a little camera-struck. But really, who wouldn't be? Some strange lady comes into your house . . . jumps around, clicks a camera in your face, and makes strange noises . . .

He handled it like a professional:


Once warmed up, we ripped the clothes off the little guy.

We went upstairs, we went downstairs. We moved furniture and opened and closed blinds. Then, after allowing only one short snack-break, we proceeded to pile back on the clothes and go tramping around in the woods outside. Finn soaked up the paparazzi. Here he is with two of his biggest fans:

A star was born. Heh-heh - all kidding aside, Finn did great. S&M - whoa, let me rephrase - M&S, we were able to capture some great shots together. M, I didn't put your 'enlargements' in the sneak peak, but I'm working on something really BIG. Oh yeah, you know what I mean.

But in the meantime, here's a great one with you and your little guy. I think he stole the spotlight.

P.S. Finn has just about the sparkliest eyes I have ever caught -- they just captured the light! I have lots more. Take care, family.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You are AMAZING and have a true talent! Thank you so much for capturing our little guy in his element!