Friday, June 6, 2008

I'm ba-ack . . .

Hey all. I'm back from a little vacation and some fun in the SUN! Went to California for a family wedding and had an absolute BLAST with family and my boys. I did not, I repeat, DID NOT, take my good camera. Photographers are saying "What, are you nuts?" And my answer, at certain amazing-picture-opportune moments, would be YES. However, my point and shoot did me just fine and I am glad to say that I spent more time watching the world go by, in person, rather than from behind the lens.

So I'm ba-ack and have some exciting shoots lined up this month if the weather (and my other work schedule) cooperates. But before I get to those, thought I would share some quick shots that I took for thank-you presents for Will's preschool teachers.

It was a last minute idea that truly captured the kids as they are, seeing as I just sat three little ones down and spent three minutes with their feet! Will is on the right. This is the one that I framed for Will's incredible-fantastic-nurturing-fun-magical teachers:


And I can't resist the color (and precious craft) in this one. School's out for summer!
Let the summer begin . . . watermelon, bare feet in the sand, the sweet smell of sunscreen, bbqs on the deck, late night breezes . . . I could go on. Can't wait! Can you tell?

No comments: