Monday, June 23, 2008

Miracle Girl

Had my sweetums niece Hailey with me today. Grabbed five minutes in the back yard with her for some glam shots. These are my favorites. She is my poster girl.



Color or b&w? I have a strong favorite.

Anyway, had a day filled with playdates, doughnuts, bead necklaces, slides & swings, and swimming. Wowzers, I'm tired.

And ss always, Hailey kept us all on our toes. You go, girl!


Favorite moment(s) of the day: So at some point this morning, I told Hailey that she was a miracle. That all kids are miracles. She found this fascinating and asked for a full definition of what a miracle was. So I attempted to explain, and subsequently ended up singing several miracle-related songs all day long.

And tonight at lullaby time, after hugs and kisses and I love yous, Hailey looked me in the eye and whispered, "Auntie Jenny, you are a miracle."


Tears. Thanks Hail. Think you're pretty special too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

You make me smile! The photos are great! I think that both the b/w AND color are great!... the intensity of the color, as well as how her eyes are so dramatic and captivating in the b/w.
You are SO talented my friend.
LOVE love love the pic of Will on the end of the dock. That's a keeper! forever and ever!
xoxo Steph