Tuesday, January 13, 2009

A little lady . . .

This little angel should have most certainly graced these pages last year . . . why oh why have I been keeping her all to myself? Hmmmmmm . . .

This is little "O" . . . and she is divine. Her Momma's belly was featured many a week back - can you match the belly to the baby?

The hat, oh, the hat - I know it's in many of these shots, but you must remember that I have two little boys and simply cannot control my gushes over pretty and pink.
And I think little girl babies smell "girlier" too - it's a theory. Every time I see O (I'm fortunate enough to get a whif of her every so often as she belongs to one of my gorgeous mamma friends), I seriously have to control myself a little. A lot. She smells so lovely.

On the day that I photographed her, still so tiny and new, I was struck by how she already completely fit in her family . . . she is a little sister to two adorable big brothers and she is a match. A perfect little puzzle piece. Okay, I'm laughing at myself now cause I'm getting so gushy . . . ha!


Enjoy. And smell you later, O . . .!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

lovely pink goodness :)

Anonymous said...

What a fantastic job! LOVE the last one with the fabrics--- great great work!!! She truly is sweetness. XO Steph

Anonymous said...

She is so beautiful!