Thursday, May 7, 2009

random . . .

just a random late-night post. . .

i have had a recent bout of insomnia (for those who know me, this is UNHEARD OF). i have seriously started watching more television in the hopes that i will drift off to sleep. it is not working.

it has only served to remind me why i have diligently and purposefully cut my tv hours to a minimum. i become mindlessly and hopelessly addicted to any half-rate late-night show in about thirty seconds. especially if it is bad reality tv. tonight's fare: dog the bounty hunter, america's next top model, and as many HGTV real estate episodes that i can get.

did y'all know that sarah has not only a house, but sarah has a COTTAGE? i did not know. how could i not know about sarah's cottage?

aside from mind-numbing television, i also spend time listening to new music online. i quite often browse new stuff while i'm editing images. but tonight i dare not edit after too many nights of lacking more sleep than i usually lack (?!) but i found sanders bohlke. i like sanders bohlke.

and then i found this fan-made montage of grey's 'cristina and owen' set to my favortie bohkle song (so far):



let me be clear that i do NOT, i repeat, i do NOT consider grey's anatomy to be late night tv drivel. grey's and i have a standing thursday night date that does not get messed with.

and i think cristina and owen are tragic beauty together. hopeless romance. and who could not love sandra oh. oh, oh.

good night.

post script: 1:08 a.m. i have just discovered "tommy twitter" at Sarah Richardson Design. i will never sleep again.

2 comments:

Trish said...

Jenny, Don't tell me about tommy twitter!! I already am obsessed with Sara Richardson, and now I have one more thing to add to my insomnia blog roll. LOL ( I want her and Candace Olsen to come to my house and do it top to bottom!)

Anonymous said...

Dear god girl you could be writing my life with this passage. #1 Sarahs house and cottage are flipping amazing! #2 Missed Greys this week and I love that you love the hopeless romance that is in life and tv life. I laugh that we flip through the same drivel while not able to sleep! #3 watching tv stimulates your brain too much and can actually take you from sort of sleepy or should be sleeping to awake for much longer. Try reading..I know but sometimes it works for me as it tires the eye muscles and makes you sleepier. Read your mortage legal paper work it might work! hehehe
Hugs hugs hugs
bec