Friday, May 1, 2009

sigh . . .

oh, that sigh is for lots of reasons. here is a great one:


it's friday afternoon again (where or where did my week go?) and my vows to be a blogaholic this week didn't ring true.

truth is, i love to blog. i look forward to it and compose lots of little bloggy entries in my head daily. i want to share this, i think that. it just never seems to make it to screen.

i would have NEVER pegged myself as someone who enjoyed sharing ANYTHING about myself out there in cyber-space . . . but the blogsphere seems much more community-oriented than i ever thought it would be, and those who know me, know i like me a great community.

and i love to write. and chat. and connect. and this seems to combine all of the above. i have had many people tell me that they pop by see what i have to say, even moreso than to see what pictures i have posted.

and as much as this causes me to say WHAT? (and then to have a privately thrilled little moment where i think . . . really, you like what i SAY), i understand it as a blog-fan. i read many many blogs out there on a plethora of topics. art, photography, design, music, parenting, media, finance, i've got it covered.

i am a blog addict/stalker.

i usually connect to bloggers because of what they SAY and what they DO on a level that is larger than the blogosphere. and they are mostly visually and accoustically pleasing too, thank you very much.

so why am i telling you all of this? for a couple of reasons - number one, to publicly out my desire to blog more in the hopes that it will motivate me to actually do it . . . and, two, to let you know that i have a new blog in the works that makes me very happy.

and happy is as happy does, or so they say . . kind of. :)

2 comments:

Trish said...

Ha Jenny, I am a blog addict too!
If you haven't already check out thepioneerwoman.com
You will love her and maybe be inspired. She is an amazing self taught photographer too.

Natalie said...

Hey Jenny!! I too love to read blogs. So much fun!! I have a family blog that I try to maintain...hard but I try! Can't wait to see what have in the works!! Sounds very exciting!