Wednesday, September 17, 2008

From belly to baby . . .

These recent shots are of my very pregnant friend, Shannon. Doesn't she look amazing?

I met Shannon through my prenatal class when Will, my oldest son, was born. Shannon's oldest and Will are not even a month apart! And they both share a particular shyness and sensitivity that have bonded Shannon and I over the years. I feel like she gets me as a Mom and more importantly, as a person. Yay me.
Anyway, we both have gone on to have another son and, now, she has a third! Oh yeah, you heard me right - she has her third little person. Baby has been born!!! But I won't spoil the surprise as I am hoping to get my camera on the sweet-pea soon . . .


Anyway, I am hoping these pictures come a little close to capturing Shannon's wonderful family and the deeply rooted love that they share.


Shannon is like . . . supermom . . . she and keeps me and the other mommies out there organized, on-the-ball, and convinced that we too can be as awesome as her someday. Really. She makes it look sooooooo easy. But I know that she works really really hard and has a wonderful husband who values the simple things as much as she does.


Okay, I think this shot is sexy . . . . woo woo, rock that beautiful belly girl!


Shan, thank-you to you and yours for being in my life. You are cherished. Really.
And welcome sweet one.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Man Jenny,
Every time I check out your blog and see the latest images I am floored by the unique ability you have to capture the essence of those you photograph. You really do have an awesome gift!

Trish