Wednesday, September 10, 2008

Sneak Peek!

So I was emailing this great Mom the other day about where we might take the pics of her boys. I suggested something close to home as she has two boys (like me!) and we needed a combo of child-friendly, yet fun.

And she emails me back that, pretty much in their backyard, they have a park, a tireswing, a tree-fort, a ball diamond, a hammock . . . hello? Little boy heaven! Or should I say photographer heaven? I love it when I can capture families in their own space . . . and this was perfect.

All of that and I made 'Z' lie down on an old deck!


This family family shoot was minus Dad who was away at work. We'll get you next time Dad! But Uncle 'D' stepped in and was a total sport! It was really awesome to take pictures of adult siblings. I never do that. I love this shot of big sister and little bro. Sorry about the rest of your face, D, but just look at how beautiful your sister is! I couldn't help myself.

. . . they reminded me of me and my little brother. It got me to wonderin' how we might behave together at a photoshoot? And this one should be entitled little brother. I love how their comfort with one another shows in their hands . . .


This is little 'S'. S is for sweet, sweet, sweet.


Thanks, 'Z', for the race and for hangin' out with me on the couch. Thanks Mom and Uncle 'D' for sharing the boys. I can't wait to share more than just a sneak peek!


Gotta have the feet . . .

No comments: