Monday, September 29, 2008

Playdate!

So last week I had a playdate with two new little friends in East Edmonton. As I got out of the car, a little ball of three year old energy (who I had never met before), came running over yelling "Jenny's heeeerrrrrrrreeeee!!!" What a greeting! And her little sister came toddling right behind, looking for some fun.


We played, played, and played some more. Now, I have two active little boys right around the same ages and they can keep me pretty busy. But let me tell you, these two little ladies were not still for even a moment. Ha! But it made for some great action shots and lots of exercise for me (which is always lacking), so go go girls.

I love that these two beauties had expectations of me. There would be no standing still or sittin' pretty - that would be just plain old BORING. These girls expected me to keep up! And you can tell that it's because their great momma knows how to play and have fun. It's contagious, you know.
Look at these girls -- taking in the fall . . . .



Thank you ladies for a beautiful morning in the park and a totally fun playdate.

- jenny

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

My dear, inspiring Jenny. Your work is phenomenal. You are a born mother and it is apparent in all that you do. The way that you capture these sweet kids is exactly how I'm sure their parents see them... with light in their eyes and sunshine in their souls. It makes me want to have a baby tomorrow just so you can take its picture. Congrats on finding something you love.

Kristy

Anonymous said...

Jenny it is Bec and it is funny I know these little girls mommy! She is a wonderful lady and I thought it was amazing shots you caught of them!As always wonderful work!

Jenny Drake said...

oh how i love the comments. you guys have made my day . . . thank you.