Sunday, October 26, 2008

Little 'A' . . .

Here he is, little baby 'A' !


The hair, the hair! The eyes . . . this little one wins the all-time award for most awake newborn during a photoshoot! But look at him, so calm and peaceful . . . he's just checking things out, I think.

His Momma belongs to the most recent beautiful belly posted below. But 'A' has settled into his new home out in this big world, and he has been welcomed with open arms. When I got to meet him, he was actually being welcomed by an additional 8!


'A' had four very proud grandparents around him during his first few days. What a lucky little guy . . . But I think all of the grandpoppas and mommas live a little ways away so 'A' needs lots of paparazzi to keep them all caught up! That's where I come in . . .


I love this shot with all that love around him. Wish I had one similar from when my little guys were born . . .

A quick snooze . . . .


And yes, I have lots with Mom and Dad too . . . .

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

The one on the black is my favorite, Looks like he's floating!

Anonymous said...

Just about cried...I know these guys and the shots are amazing. You do such great work.