Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Sneak Peek of a Sneak Peek . . .

Okay folks, this is one of my most anticipated sneak peeks in a while as it is for my photographer pal, and guru extraordinaire, Dana. She and her family came just before Thanksgiving for a "trade-sies" shoot following an awesome shoot that she did for me in August. See that here. Whew . . now I feel doubly exposed. This is good for me.

Anyway, we had total fun despite the FREEZING COLD. The whole clan looked fabulous. We seriously shot in so many locations that I have a ka-billion favorites, but thought I would start with these!

Aw, someone is not feelin' the love . . . okay, now he's in there . . . .

I have to say that I really tried to focus on getting Dana in a lot of shots because as a photog, she's always on the other side. And here's what you have to know about Dana (aside from the great photographer part). Her laugh is the best laugh ever. And she laughs all of the time. I wish I could have recorded it to play along with these photos. Oh, and she can really sing too . . .

Total Pugh moment - goin' for a coffee and pumpkin loaf. This one is of Georgia before she did a jig for the afternoon coffee-sippers! Seriously. She stopped and did a jig for the entire place.

And Jack contemplating his outlook on life . . .
I love this one of Dana and her hubby, just wish I had gotten the coffee in Bob's other hand in the frame! Maybe I was distracted by getting bounced out of the coffee shop due to my paparazzi-like behavior . . .
And, no photo shoot is complete without placing small children in a shopping cart and running down a back alley.


Told you they're fun! More to follow . . .

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

oh yay!!! anticipated indeed!!!thank you Jenny(you're so kind).

Love LOVE crazy love the shopping cart one :) And, love Jack with his donut(they were out of pumpkin loaf--why are they always out of that???) What a fun time!!! Thanks again!!!

Dana

Anonymous said...

So good to see you again! Dana! Your family rocks! Your photographer rocked it, too!!! Big hug!

Anonymous said...

omg, that looks like the funnnest session ever! Dana is so much fun to be around, it must have been a blast shooting her!

Kiera said...

These images are sooo fun! Wow! Isn't Dana in Evolve too? I have learned much from Dana in the forums...both of you are fantastic photographers. I look forward to seeing more of your work and enjoying the last couple weeks of Evolve. : )