Friday, March 13, 2009

It's Up!!!

I'm officially official . . . . big huge drumroll for . . .

www.jennydrakephotography.com

I'm reeeaaaaalllly excited. And reeeaaallllly glad that I'm done.

Please please check it out and let me know what you think! Leave me a comment below or even better, shoot me an email through my fancy contact page!! Eeeeee. That's fun. Kind of feels like playing office at home when I was little with real staplers and highlighters my Dad borrowed from work.

And check back here this week coming up for some AWESOME RAD contests and giveaways. Seriously.

Hmm. I should say RAD more. And maybe SUH-WEET too.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

IT TOTALLY ROCKS!!! Congratulations and all that su-wheet stuff ;) love you girl!

Anonymous said...

You are amzing! LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! Look out world!!!
xoxoxoxoxox Steph

Imcombobulated said...

It looks incredible, Jenny! Great design and great photos.

Anonymous said...

WOW!! Your new site is simply beautiful. So easy to navigate. You must be so excited. I wish I had your talent.