Monday, March 9, 2009

Just about there . . . . .

Hi!! So the website is in final completion stages. Almost, almost. If I were more computer-savvy, I could post a snapshot of my splash page right here:

But, no. It's one of those simple steps that I'm missing. Cannot pull the "how to snapshot a webpage" from my brain. It's there somewhere . . . painful . . . still no.

So instead, I will do a quick share of my new logo:


It made a brief appearance in my blog header a couple weeks back, but now it is officially on my site. I hemmed and hawed about a logo, and gawked and gandered at so many other lovely photography related logos out there.

Turns out, I wanted simple. Happy. Clean. Colorful. I had it designed by a graphic designer and am completely happy with the results. Suits me.

AND, I got word today that I have artist permission to use some equally happy and simple and colorful music on the site . . . so it was a good day.

AND the site will be up SOON. Just about there . . . .

p.s. if anyone can give me a jump-start on the snapshot thing, it would be much appreciated.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I really like your logo. Clean and simple. Very nice. I think I know how to do the screen shot on typepad, I don't know if it is the same on blogspot. Can't wait to see the website.