Wednesday, March 18, 2009

mmm, mmm, mini-magic

Wanted to share some previews of a little magic mini-session I had this past weekend! Mom and Dad in this case might laugh at me a bit for calling it magical. This couple love having their picture taken. They love it so much, they want to marry it. Ha ha! Right, guys?

But that's my point.

What made their session sparkly and glittery in my eyes was that it was happening at all. The magic comes straight from the fact that they understand that their babies are changing every day and they want to preserve and cherish that. And even more, that they know that it is important that their love for their children and each other is captured too.

Simple. Beautiful.

Part of what makes children so magical is how they move . . .

Tip-toe, tippity toe . . . so big.

I love love love the monster-truckin' in this image. Meet Mr. T's best buddy, Excaliber.

Oh, who am I kidding? It's pretty obvious who his best bud is:

And this is what it is all about. This image tells the story of sweet baby J who just turned one and got her first tooth. All at the same time, people.

Thanks guys! You did great (even despite the nutter in your living room with a camera of all things). Who invited her?

A little something else: OVER 200 VOTES ON THE CANVAS CONTEST!! Yay! In all of my canvas contest excitement, I've decided to gift the winner a bigger canvas! 16x20! That is exciting news!! Haven't voted? Scroll down and get at 'er . . . you have until Friday at 4 p.m.!

No comments: